Accuracy: 99% accuracy. 
Material: completely scratch-resistant glass material (Mohs hardness 7H), not easy to be scratched and worn by sharp objects, not affected by common pollution sources, such as water, fire, radiation, static electricity, dust or oil. It also has the eye protection function of goggles. 
Sensitivity: less than two ounces of force can be sensed, with a quick response of less than 3ms. 
Sharpness: Three surface treatments (Polish, Etch, Industrial) are available. The MTBF of the SMT controller is greater than 572,600 hours (per MILHANDBOOK-217-F1). 
Touch life: Any point can withstand more than 50 million touches, the cursor does not drift after one correction. 
The capacitive touch technology is a touch technology that utilizes a change in capacitance generated when a finger is close to a capacitive touch panel. Capacitive touch has two important capacitance parameters, one is the sensing capacitance between the finger and the upper sensing material (such as ITO), and the other is between sensing materials (such as ITO upper and lower layers) or sensing materials and optical panels. Parasitic capacitance between (such as ITO and LCD).
Related Industry Knowledge
- Easy to operate
- Communication is more convenient and faster
- Ensure the normal operation of the touch screen...
- Low power consumption, small size
- Liquid crystal display power consumption is ver...
- Different LCDs, the cost composition of materia...
- Long life. High resolution. Ultra-thin and ligh...
- Contrast and brightness are also greatly improved
- Easy to install and use
- Structural robustness and stability
- Distinguishing touch screen from technical prin...