The display components such as power terminals and instrumentation are liquid crystal modules, and their status is equivalent to that of the CRT.
Other parts include power supply circuits, signal processing circuits, etc. Of course there are shells or something.
Modules are mainly divided into screen and backlight components. The two parts are assembled together, but they work independently of each other (that is, circuits are not related).
The principle of liquid crystal display is that the backlight unit emits uniform surface light, and light is transmitted to our eyes through the LCD screen. The role of the screen is to process these lights by pixels to display the image. Both parts contain a large number of parts, which are not detailed here.
The liquid crystal display, whether active or passive, requires a glass substrate (a conductive glass), a color filter, a polarizer, a backlight, etc. in addition to the liquid crystal material. The auxiliary materials include an alignment agent, a sealant, and a gasket material. . Of course, for TFT-LCDs, it is necessary to fabricate a TFT array on a glass substrate, which requires almost the same materials as the semiconductor industry. In addition, the cost composition of the different liquid crystal displays is very different.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Easy to operate
- Communication is more convenient and faster
- Ensure the normal operation of the touch screen...
- Low power consumption, small size
- Liquid crystal display power consumption is ver...
- Long life. High resolution. Ultra-thin and ligh...
- Contrast and brightness are also greatly improved
- Easy to install and use
- Structural robustness and stability
- Handle gently to avoid product collisions
- Dual touch screen folding mobile phones coming ...
- After reading this, you only know what kind of ...
- How much do you know about the touch screen mon...
- Type of touch screen
- Touch screen distinction