Vector Pressure Sensing Technology: The vector sensing technology of the touch screen has been decommissioned from the historical stage.
Infrared technology touch screen: low price, but its frame is fragile, easy to produce light interference, distortion in the case of surface
Capacitive technology touch screen: reasonable design concept, high precision and long life, but its price is high and the reflection is serious.
Resistance technology touch screen: accurate positioning, poor transmittance and transparency;
Surface acoustic touch screen: It solves the defects of the previous touch screen, clear and not easy to be destroyed. It is suitable for various occasions. The disadvantage is that if there are water droplets and dust on the screen surface, the touch screen will be dull or even not working.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Easy to operate
- Communication is more convenient and faster
- Ensure the normal operation of the touch screen...
- Low power consumption, small size
- Liquid crystal display power consumption is ver...
- Different LCDs, the cost composition of materia...
- Long life. High resolution. Ultra-thin and ligh...
- Contrast and brightness are also greatly improved
- Easy to install and use
- Structural robustness and stability
- （Multi-touch device） multi-touch displaydetails