1, touch screen membrane surface for the touch surface, the front of the product; glass surface is non-touch surface, the back of the product
2, the touch screen part is a glass product, the edge of the glass is sharp, please wear gloves/finger jackets when assembling
3, the touch screen part is glass fragile goods, do not exert strong impact on the touch screen when assembling.
4. Avoid directHandle gently to avoid product collisionsly taking the lead and picking up the liquid crystal display to avoid pulling action on the lead wire.
5. Leading wire reinforcing plate parts cannot be bent.
6. No folding is allowed on any part of the lead-out line.
7. When the lead-out wire is assembled, it must be inserted horizontally and it must not be folded at the root of the reinforcing plate.
8, take a single piece of equipment when handling the product, gently handle, to avoid product collision and scratch the surface of the product.
9. When cleaning the surface of the product, wipe it with a soft cloth (buckskin) and petroleum ether.
10. Do not use a corrosive organic solvent to wipe the surface of the touch screen film. Such as industrial alcohol.
11. Do not stack the touch screen and use the tray tray.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Easy to operate
- Communication is more convenient and faster
- Ensure the normal operation of the touch screen...
- Low power consumption, small size
- Liquid crystal display power consumption is ver...
- Different LCDs, the cost composition of materia...
- Long life. High resolution. Ultra-thin and ligh...
- Contrast and brightness are also greatly improved
- Easy to install and use
- Structural robustness and stability
- Dual touch screen folding mobile phones coming ...
- After reading this, you only know what kind of ...
- How much do you know about the touch screen mon...
- Type of touch screen
- Touch screen distinction
- Capacitive touch screen Specifications
- Distinguishing touch screen from technical prin...